View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #2811
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

hey everyone, i am posting an email i received today regarding our meditations:

> Hi Michael,
>
> I am a French journalist. I work for Canal Plus Television (one of the major French network) and we want to do a report on how some people prepare themselves for 2012. I’ve seen on your website that you encourage people to meditate every Saturday for this and I am wondering if you can put me in touch with some people that meditate in group for this. Do you think you can help me on that? Many thanks for you help.
> Best regards,
>
> Yves Schaeffner

hello yves...yeah i imagine i could get a bunch of responses regarding group meditation and why we are synchronizing each saturday to help the shift in consciousness as we approach 2012...i am not sure how many of the participants actually get together in a group setting as this is a global event where we generally just participate from our homes but most likely some do

is there a list of questions you would like me to ask? a lot of us are on a specific message board and so i could post your questions there and then send you a link to the thread...peace, mikey

Thanks for your reply. In fact, we would really like to be able to film a group meditation. And we will just have a few question (why do you meditate for 2012? What do you hope for? Are you afraid of what may happen in 2012? Etc). Very simple and basic questions. Do you think you can put me in touch with a few people? Or it could be you and some of your friends/family if you do meditate yourself for 2012. The journalist should be in the USA from Saturday this week until next Saturday. He plans to travel from New York to Arizona to Florida but we are flexible. Thanks!
Yves

i wasn't really sure how to answer so i figured i would pass it on here...anyone get together in a group for the saturday meditations that are in the locations mentioned?

peace,
mikey
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote