View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 04:14 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tesla: Master of Lightning

Thank-you for the links.

What if Nicola Tesla was accidentally (or purposely) given access to Ancient Human or Reptilian Technology...say in the Vatican Library (which he visited as a youth)...or some other repository of ancient knowledge? What if this technology included nuclear weapons, free energy, unconventional spacecraft, etc? What if Tesla opened a Pandora's Box which included Tunguska, the World Wars, Hitler's Secret Space Program, Roswell (a staged event to serve as an excuse for why we aquired fancy technology?), Atomic Bombs, Neutron Bombs, Paperclip, Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk, etc? Just speculation, mind you. I've been putting off really digging regarding Tesla. I think I'm afraid of what I might find. Think Underground Bases...going back thousands of years. Think Ancient Technology in Underground or Secret Libraries. Think Battlestar Moon, which might have brought us here...with all of the fancy technology. Think ancient war which we might have lost. Are we Prisoners of War? Think us being genetically altered and educationally dumbed down so that we wouldn't remember...and so we would be easier to control. Did Tesla stumble across the keys to this Prison Planet? Who knows? Damned if I know! I think I got double dumbed down!

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote