View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 04:23 AM   #268
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

You know what make me think here?

The fact that I am aware and millions of people are not... and that is one of the big things we have to change. Our own brothers and sisters don't get this, we see them as if they are not opening their eyes but actually we (and we are very lucky and blessed) are the people able to see some light where there is not much... Information is matter, and we are building with our knowledge and our sharing of information but let's not forget the rest of the people, the ones trapped in this system because they didn't have the chance to open themself to this kind of knowledge, they are scared right now because they are losing their pension funds. Let's have a moment here to think, I mean really think about all those africans that are starving right now or those young girls kidnapped to be sex slaves. I don't mean to be rude folks, forgive my speach here but if we have to do something, it's got to be in part for those souls living hell on earth right now, not in 2012... I think YES I am in a hurry to feel inside me that I am making a difference, that this part of me that is crying in Congo or in Irak, that part I also listen to... I listen and I care with all my tenderness and my love.

The more I care, the more I look at the people with those other eyes, I don't see bad polititians anymore, I see poor people been lied all their life trying to please their daddy's visions for their son. I don't see criminals, I see people trying to get their way up in this messed up system that we live in...

Every day, I try to tell my friends what I know about life, not that I want them to believe every words I say but I want them to ask themself the real questions... can I stay quiet, indifferent in front of what is happening on this planet? Is my reality the same than what is deppicted in mainstream medias?

What is it that I care the most? My retirement plan or the insurrance that everybody on this earth gets food and water and love?

I know what my answer is, and that is why I am here reading all about you guys every night and learning from you... learning from us

Trully

Perseide

Last edited by Perseide; 01-02-2009 at 04:26 AM.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote