View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 04:55 PM   #891
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
Hi everyone,

I regret to say I have been becoming increasingly ill and at this point I will have no choice but to spend some time away from the project.

I am hoping I will be able to return to the project as soon as possible and that it will have no trouble carrying on without my contributions in the meantime.

There is something very unnatural about the condition, as though I am being drained of all my energy from outside of myself. The exhaustion is so severe it is affecting my regular life to a significant extent, not to mention the work I am doing on the side.

I am hoping to shed some light on the matter quickly and make arrangements to prevent any future vulnerabilities.

take care everyone
I is very much possible that 4 and 5 dimension beings of service to self are sending you "psychic greetings " as they were called in "Law of One " material ,in that case what we are doing here and especially Phied and AstralWalker is going to be big in positive sense and they are trying to prevent it .

we all need to send each other healing and loving energy
and also to those STS entities which is best remedy

2 years ago i studied Reiki energy healing and ever since i do energy protection exercises every morning ,and they are excellent in this regard.

take care of yourself Phied
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote