Thread: I s r a e l
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 01:58 PM   #39
Dr.X2012

Default Re: I s r a e l

Dear fellows, it seems as if we already split into two sides: Putting our time, energy and money in creating a shalter here, or putting our time and energy in discussion how to group ourselves and flee out of here...you know, it reminds me very much of the same old pattern the Jews were facing from the beginning times of the bible - to stay in the "holy-land" or to take refuge in neighboring countries, when things get troublesome here...
The lesson, thus, from the bible was to stay in the promised land no matter what happens, not to fear of the upheavals but to take trust in the mighty Lord!

Biblical morals aside, I can speak only of myself, as I tend to support Rons' position more - my reason tells me.
I am well aware of the fairly adequate and legitimate option, as originally intended by the Project Avalon, to build a shelter here with all the necessities, yet even more appealing to me personaly is the idea not to invest anything here except to inform more people, and shortly to leave the country if necissery indeed it will be.

And what is more, that I feel we will have the opportunity to flee from here even if the turmoil has already begun yet at the right momentum, that is to our feelig, intuition, luck and reason; plus our discussion of it will help.

Ultimatly, as I vision it, the discussion here will be 'who comes and who stays' - fatal indeed!