View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:59 PM   #2344
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

The Shift is the mass awakening of humanity's heart.
This transformation of consciousness , the greatest ever recorded ,
first became apparent in the mid-1960's and has been building momentum
ever since.

The Shift is a collective transformation consisting of the sum of each individual's step forward into the New Reality .Each person , in their own time,is moving forward into a new stage of consciousness, one which brings a wider vista and an awareness that springs from the heart.

In the early 1960's just one in fifty adults had reached this new awareness.Today , according to extensive surveys, more than one in four adults in the United States and Europe have moved into the heart space which forms the nucleus of the Shift.

The New Reality is not something vague.It is as real as the notes on a piano keyboard. It has a specific frequency. Each stage of human consciousness resonates to a specific note within the musical octave.This new stage of consciousness resonates to the note F sharp.
When a person's consciousness reaches a frequency that resonates with F sharp , then - and not before then- they discover unconditional love and the ability to envision a future with hope and peace.

The New Reality is about discovering your true potential, about living your highest joy and serving others in the way that best fulfils your highest purpose. It's about cooperation instead of competition.It's about becoming a whole person in mind, body and spirit.

The Shift to the New Reality brings to each individual a sense of greater freedom , greater joy and personal fulfillment.

The Shift to the New Reality is all about heart- powered consciousness.

http://books.google.com/books?id=e5i...esult&resnum=8

I have been a witness to this Shifting current through my entire life as one door I opened lead me to the next one.During the last seven years things started to align even further and the last six month have been a journey where I found myself propelled at high speed into a brand new way of seeing. Now the last seven days leave me filled with wonder as to what is actually taking place in my personal life and outside of it .
Around the 7th of july of this year I felt a major breakthrough in our collective consciousness. Never before have I seen miracles taking place within the doors of Avalon as I do now. The love flow is pervading the place at high speed washing away old fears. More and more do we look at the world with our real eyes ..our heart's eyes .
I can clearly feel and see we recently stepped into a higher echelon and that we reached further into the new plane, the new reality. The collective heart we share is only a few inches from being wide open.
Can you sense this too ?

My boundless love to you
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-15-2009 at 12:09 AM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote