Thread: Honoring Paths
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #10
happyhollergal

Default Re: Honoring Paths

Wormhole, I'm so glad you started this thread. I've often wondered how each one on Avalon began their journey into the search for truth. Reading the posts so far has touched my heart, and again, makes me feel that this is where I was guided to be; with you good folks.
I've always been a believer in justice, and throughout my lifetime was one to stand up for those who had been mistreated. I read true crime stories, and wanted to be a detective, again to get justice and right the wrong in the world.
My eyes were opened September 29th, 2008 when I had a first hand sighting of a spacecraft, and it blew my mind. Until then, I was a non-believer in ET/UFO stuff. I couldn't sleep that night, so I watched a video called UFO Insiders with Bob Dean and Neil Freer. Of course, I was starving for info, so I did a google video search for Bob Dean, which is when I found Project Camelot. The rest has been an intensive 10 month long investigation that has led from one thing to another, as I'm sure you all know.
I went through anger and astonishment that I had been lied to all of my life. I experienced a feeling of separateness from Creation. I was like a bloodhound on a fresh trail. My interest is probably just as strong today as it was the day it started, which is why I come to Avalon; to learn. This is my primary source of information, and people have no idea of the value I place in all the posts, from the shortest most profound statements, to the most scientific/explanatory articles.
In regards to honoring paths, I find that that has been overlooked by many. I believe that we are all at different levels in our discoveries, and by being condescending to another soul, we may run them away, when we may be all they have to look forward to each day. I find that it's easier for me to remain silent when I read something that I disagree with, rather than attempting to criticize someone. Our spiritual beliefs still get in the way with important discussions. I'd just like to see us be an example of what a real "light family" is supposed to be, which to me is respectful and loving to all. Thanks again for the thread and the opportunity to be part of Avalon.