View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:26 AM   #27
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Experiences since a toddler - all my life.

Well - seeing as I'm from the northern hemisphere (Canada) I don't know what the effin (nature) spirits are down under below the equatorial belt - do you have an inner kind of cultural background, like hmmmm dwarves, faeiries, mermaids, mermen, whatever? Your inner genetic background can help if you populate your head with your own stuff... something homespun... comforting. Some of those energies just have no place to roost so they freak and blip of their own accord... Australia has so many fantastic children's authors... seriously. I'm not joking about it.

hey, are you tuned into aboriginal dreamtime and/or stories in any way?

I don't think I have to add that these things are happening to you because you're sensitive to energies. But I did, kind of trying to be on the safe side of it. Are you into aroma therapies at all? It can get your mind into a different zone too, where you maybe can be more at ease. Or heck, are there just smells you like, let's go further, love?

If you're into the aromas, I have a great book that's specifically spiritual and I can check it for you.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote