View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 07:32 AM   #6
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So.. Whats Next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Greetings, Swanny...I was there too, thinking that I have reached a plateau and knew there was more to it but was directionless...then I asked for the thruth inside myself and somehow I was directed to Keylonic Sciences.
That sort of stuff fascinates me absolutely! New Sciences are so important! But again, what nexts?

Quote:

Our mission now is to hold on (it is a bit more complicated than that) to give opportunity to all life that wants to leave by holding frequencies so to speak

I guess you can start by reading the realeases they did at http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...eo_welcome.htm under summary 1 and 2 (scroll down the page sort of midway)
Reading releases...
The story you say attracts my attention greatly. I keep on telling people how we're truly in a "star wars" time in history.. if i am led to believe what i may read, to be true.

Quote:

Again it is not everyone cup of tea, but indigos and human angelics feel atracted to it

Apparently there is going to be a book released by mid 2010
So if there is a team aspect that i sense of this, how is a plausible way to be "efficient" at things? I only want to do some good! (what a funny smiley!) And do you happen to have a title? I really enjoy reading.

Love and Be Loved?

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Your main purpose is to

experience and learn. This is just one lifetime of many lifetimes and i mean

many you've probably experienced. What you eventually will achieve and I

do mean eventually because you have all the time you need is higher levels

consciousness.

So i should not try and work my way towards things of learning to go for? I constantly am thinking about traveling/volunteer again in a distant land only to find a possible person to shadow. I guess you could say i just dont enjoy to sit around reading goodies all the time.

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
My advice is be patient especially with the people that surround you. Keep a notebook and write down your realizations , questions and goals. The quiet time you spend meditating is important for the answers you are seeking are within you , specifically within your resonator the heart. I welcome you to the highway of project avalon as we are all traveling together .
Thank you so much! I actually have begun the habit of having the paper and pen in the breast pocket. I am curious if there is a possible direction to point your activities to.. reassure yourself?
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote