View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #1084
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Allright! Here we go again!

Statistics for the 28.02.09 Nexus2012 Meditation
(all numbers arrived at using a calibration method called Applied Kinesiology or simply "muscle testing"):

Total number of participants: 2200 - 2300 people

Number of people that meditated the full hour: 1500-1600 people

The 4th Nexus2012 Global meditation event calibrated at 560-565 on the Scale of Consciousness:

Level 500 is the level where Love becomes more and more Unconditional. Level 540+ is the level of Unconditional Love.

Conclusions:

A little decrease in numbers since the very first Nexus2012 meditation which was the last time I measured (I have now commited to provide this service for each Meditation in the times ahead leading up to the May 9th event and beyond). Note that the event itself calibrated a little higher on the Scale of Consciousness than the first time.

Many people like to jump onto something that is "new" and "happening", and some fall away once this effect has "cooled down" a bit. Perhaps Saturday night is not the best time as many people have other plans that night? Sunday night or even a weekday like Wednesday might be better. Just something to consider...

It also seems that the decision to not increase the lenght of the Meditation beyond 1 hour is in harmony with how people feel about it. A lot of people did not sit the full hour this time. I think it is totally up to each person how long to sit etc. The important thing is that you participate wholeheartedly the time you do participate. If inexperienced you can take it gradually and try to increase your time until you reach the full hour. I also felt the "field" much stronger this time and we can all seek support and draw strenght from that (it can help to visualize the map with all the markers on).

Thanks!

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote