View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 01:12 AM   #21
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddanieljjjamesss View Post
i have been using this story of "the invisibles" as a metaphor to explain the context of my life
and I have to say, what you've just said now clicks with what I have been tossing around in my head for a while regarding the overlapping timelines/realities and how we are on a rescue mission of LOVE to pull everybody we can out of the dirt.

Suffice to say, I was in a state of fear come september... I was alone in a new town and all my friends had left.

yet, come october, I stole my friends out of their fear somewhere in florida and now we are all together again. Wonderful how that works, eh?

personally, this has given me pause to think of all the sources of fear in my life, majorly how i have dealt with a long distance relationship and the anxieties that come with it...
and I have to say I am gonna go crazy with my girlfriend when she gets home and tell her just how much I love and appreciate her :3
There have been huge energies pushing us to confront and discharge our fears. It's an ongoing challenge. And just when we think we've got it licked, up springs another one, or more depth to an old one.

The best advice I've received on this is to do it as it's possible, and be present. Live in the now moment, rather than projecting attention into the past or future, and when something gets triggered, have a good look and satisfy yourself that you've discovered what it's about.

Then you can thank it for the opportunity it has presented you to learn something about yourself and what makes you tick, and free it into the wind. The universe and our higher dimensional friends fully support us in our efforts to clear our various energetic fields, because what we do for ourselves, we do for the collective consciousness we're a part of.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote