Thread: The Pub
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 02:35 AM   #32
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Pub

howaye lads, finally a place where i get to talk proper, noone takes ya seriously here wen yer not bein completely literate.

well lads im well far away from the lot of ye, im just outside of galway and i havent seen a sign of any bucks from this part of the country on here, but shur if i did then i wouldnt feel so special

Interestin times lads, i heard one of ye mention the split.. no its not madness at all. I could go into it and give ye proof and everythin but only if ye want ta hear it. The vibrational frequency of the planets been risin since 1987 (schuman resonance) and its up near 13 now. It was a steady 8 or somthin for as long as it was recorded. And not only that but the magnetic field is gettin weaker, they both seem to have some relation with one another. Now, i can feken tell ya sumthin, im bloodywell frustrated at the lack of knowledge in my peers. I know for a fact that thoughts + emotions can influence reality. Ive tested it time and time again and basically built me life on this concept. This is no longer the 3rd density, were in the fourth. And were quickly movin into the fifth. I can give ye all the literature and videos out there that i know would convince ye!

Any 'ye on the same page? C'mon lads tell me some of ye know about this stuff!

alrite fellas talk soon.

Last edited by Jack; 10-29-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote