View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 01:16 PM   #12
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Be careful not to be gullible.

Hey WS...these are indeed some provocative thoughts you just shared with us here

I rather wouldn't argue with you, as I highly respect your views. But I only respect them...I'm not here to agree or dissagree with you.
This is the way you see the world, the humanity and therefore the members of this forum now and that's fine for me. But...

Well, personaly, I don't care of being guillible.

How comes? It's simple: being guillible means being full of grace of charity and being full of goodness...

Having innocent thoughts means that the one is full of love and compassion...and this means you shouldn't care of being hurt or lied from these people. How about a world full of gullible people ???

If I see the good in you, you will see the good in me.

So yes, it realy isn't about making friends or enemies here...but you should consider that many here on this forum really don't need to be kicked anywhere to awaken.

If you take your time first and try to learn something about some posters here, you will notice that you can still learn something from them. Just as we could learn from you, if you would stopp kicking us to awaken and share your wisdom with us.

with respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote