Thread: 911 no planes?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 08:45 PM   #72
audioport
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: 911 no planes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlear View Post
I must be dumb then because will not 'collaberate' with anybody over anything. But especially not with a disinformation artist to 'figure things out'.

I already figured it out.

Let me make it simple for all of us:

This will be my last post on Project Avalon.

And don't ask me back as I have much better uses
for my time than 'working together' and spoon feeding the ignorant.

All the best,

John Lear

-------------------------------------

this is my first post on avalon and maybe the last one. I have watched ALL camelot interviews, listened to the audio interviews, spent quite some time on this forum and others reading stuff, also on the other forums john is posting on. I want to stress that I am not a conspiracy theorist/psychic/ufologist or-what-have-you-kinda guy. But I am highly interested in finding out or maybe getting a little bit closer to what may be happening really in the world in my time as I dont believe what I am told on TV.

So:

I really like the john lear interviews with camelot and highly recommend them.
I have great respect for john and though I dont quite buy all the stuff he says he is definetly right on a lot of things. I think he is one of the most entertaining camelot witnesses

And, to say the least, he has an incredible background that makes him quite trustworthy. More than some of the other camelot witnesses if u ask me.

Now i have read this post by john I really dont know what to think. Bill didnt insult him or whatever, eyeswideopen also not. I thought this forum was about discussing things. Well John wont read this I guess. But i you do john, then answer me this:

why are you leaving avalon for such a little misunderstanding?

i would have loved to see you post more here as your posts were very interesting.

all the best
a
audioport is offline   Reply With Quote