View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 08:00 AM   #22
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Please let me explain:

We are indeed very very very special. You are indeed very very very special. You are not some little human victim. You are a co-creator with all that IS. You are child of the most High. You are simply playing the role in a movie right now of being limited.. but now's the time to stop playing the victim and remember who we are beyond the Matrix, who we are in Oneness with the I AM within... The Divine Self awakens... this is what we are here for... a mass awakening in all of humanity and in ourselves to the God Power, Wisdom and Love within us Now.

I'm simply suggesting that while Anna "Hayes over our eyes" materials start out with some basic truths, then throw compliment that makes us feel maybe more special than others (which is wrong, because we are ALL Children of the most high), then goes on with ridiculous totally insane complex names and dates and numbers and science fiction and fills our head til it's ready to explode, but somehow makes us feel like we're learning something special, when really we're just learning a bunch of non-sense.

Spiritual Truth is what will set us free, is how we BE what Collier refers to as 'royalty'.

True royalty does not sit around and get pampered!!!! True royalty are leaders, they solve problems, they have great wisdom, they are connected to the source, they are One with the source.

The greatest among the galaxy are the greatest servants of All because they help awaken the greatness in all, the Divinity in All. They are not powerless, and they MOST CERTAINLY take dominion over their own planet and fix their own mess!!!

What I see, is the more we absorb Anna "Hayes over our eyes" materials more often than not we start preparing to evacuate the planet and somehow mistakenly come to believe that our own salvation is tied to some stargate science fiction story about which long named alien race has control of things...

The names she gives to these ET races are in my opinion totally ridiculous, spiritual words thrown together with ET species to make long sounding, totally meaningless, completely confusing versions of truth that are really just garbage filling up our energy field...

That's how I feel about it anyway!

Maybe "Melchizedic Alpha Omega Annunaki" etc. etc. etc. has some truth in it, I suggest it has less truth than CNN or Fox news and is specifically designed to sell more books, audio lectures etc. and completely confuse the **** out of us until we've basically given up all hope that us humans can connect to source and solve our own problems.

Show me one person who has read these books and spent a lot of time with them, that knows the reality, that humanity will indeed raise up our own planet and ALL LIFE ON IT (besides potentially the very most self centered) by connecting to the source within ourselves, and we will do it without ET interference / help.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 12-22-2009 at 08:13 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote