View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #2328
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Seven triangles of light and shadow: the Pyramid of Quetzalcoatl at Chichen Itza

“The Pyramid of Quetzalcoatl at Chichen Itza shows seven triangles of light and shadow on the west face of its northern staircase during any spring equinox”

“This was surely the place where a ceremony for the descent of Kukulkan (Quetzalcoatl) was held. The pyramid was built with a special astronomical layout so that a game of light and shadow would be created. On March 21 of any year, the long curved body of a serpent descends metaphorically from a square temple on top of the pyramid, to arrive at the foot of the staircase

I shall leave my song-image on Earth. My heart shall live, it will come back..." "Quetzalcoatl, The Feathered Serpent

Aztec Headdress

"Quetzalcoatl taught the ancients all the necessary skills to advance their civilization, from mathematics and science to agriculture and astronomy, as well as the famous Mayan calendrical formulae which predicts the end of the world to be December 21st 2012. He taught the people to live in peace and then moved on disappearing across the sea, but he promised he would someday return. is that promised return NOW!! Once again we have the oval/teardrop shape right bang in the middle of what looks like a Celtic cross design,,,

Taken from : crop circle connector
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote