View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #1504
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker, thank you for some clarification.
It is hard to understand your dialect. I had to play back the audio interview several times again to get the correct transcript.
Here is my transcript of one of the portions of your interview, more detailed.

Quote:
(93.00) So we have to look to this crop circle that appeared on 15 July 2008 which is depicting our solar system. So what we did, is that we entered the official NASA site and we tried to find what day is the configuration as in the planet that is referring on the crop formation. They have brought our attention to the end of the Mayan calendar. So it is the December 21st of 2012 that is the end of the Mayan calendar and they are depicting 23/24 December, 2012. So everything is the same, like in the official NASA simulator for when you type the date, the official NASA simulator will project the trajectory and the form and configuration of the planets for that exact date. When you type Dec 24, 2012, the same configuration, but the planet Pluto is pushed to the right from it’s nominal orbit. It’s not just little..but it’s very, very from the nominal pattern… so seven days after what was delivered, is exactly everything we need to know. So they have depicted an object coming close to Pluto, and it’s gravity is huge that is depicted that is coming, and it is more massive than the Jupiter. It is pushing the Pluto aside, to the right, and also we can observe that our sun has gone to the expansion to the scale of planet Venus, so we are talking about extreme changes.
With your explanation, I can see now that you are mixing both NASA and the crop circle, and it wasn’t easy to know that you had jumped from referring to NASA to referring to the crop circle, because you didn't say the words ' pushed to the right on the crop circle' and yet you had referred to the NASA simulator over and over in the same portion of the video.

I’m glad you’ve clarified for me what you were trying to say… that is why I’ve asked you the question here.

Though I’m not sure what direction you mean when you say “to the right” in the solar system. Up, down, forward, backward?

On various times you say things like "So what we did, is that we entered the official NASA site". Who is "We"?

Last edited by KathyT; 03-30-2009 at 08:17 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote