View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 05:02 AM   #105
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thank you very much for creating this wonderful thread, and for answering all the many good questions and kind comments that came to you. The presentation itself is superbe, very beautifully done.

A lot of what is presented here does match with elements I know of. Some of it "seems" new to me and caused me to look into the unknown, which I love to do. When I say it "seems" new to me, this means I dig deeper into what I have obviously forgotten.

May I ask a question of AstralWalker:

Have you studied the 25 answers given by WingMakers' James to Kerry Cassidy? If so... can you in some way show what you both have in commón or if there are areas where you have different information?

I find both your and his presentation accurate in many ways, and perhaps some of it is still in the realm of allegory. I am not sure. I mean to say I really dont know, and this after studying your and his material in great depth.

Is it acceptable to you if I make a PDF of all of your posts and to show it for free to other friends? What copyright do you wish me to include, besides mentioning "by AstralWalker, as posted at Avalon Forum" ?

Last edited by StClair; 12-22-2008 at 05:09 AM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote