View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #13
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Doctors in Haiti really not acting like doctors

After seeing someone shapeshift and turn into something that wasnt human...i started picking the brains of these sentiant beings whos objective is to get rid of 90 percent of us..and learned all that i could from them..

How they are getting here un noticed ...what they need to become us...how old theyre con is...and i found out a whole lot...

little things like what really happens after death....

how important the human soul is....

the fact that they use our souls which are basicly light energy ...for power for theyre ships

the fact that they can become us...and when i see they re behaviors either here on this forum or in the real world by covering up theyre sadistic antics i mearly point to it and say here it is again folks....

and what are they doing they are creating armageddon to get rid of us.. the one thing they gave away and the one thing that scares them the most...is the truth about YAHWEH and his wife ASHARA they got rid of them during Genesis and turned this and all the parallels of this multiverse into theyre bloodsport and the final conclusion for mankind is batteries for theyre ships so that they can hop skip and jump thru time and over the parallels and continue this bloodsport that they feed off of.........

now many can contest all this and many can debunk it.......i mearly point out simple things like the tragic plans that they are doing to us.......

yes there are sadistic human beings and human beings who can become sadistic are not like these monsters who are reptillian in nature and only can enjoy theyre sadistic nature....they get high on our pain so what are they doing they are creating intense pain and anxiety in us and live off our fear

the horrifying thing is that they can become us and the flood gates are open...they are arriving and replaceing us.........

its the reason for the 131 under ground bases
its the reason for the 36oo death camps built in the US

its the reason Joshe Moshe was silenced for trying to tell us about the bio weapan in the swine flu vaccine

its the reason Phil Schneider was murdered

its the reason that William Milton Cooper was murdered

its the reason that many have died trying to tell the truth

well they murdered all my realitives and keep messing with my life because they get a fricking sick pleasure out of it......

but i do know one thing they do fear and what they gave up is that the God of Genesis whos name was Yahweh and they got rid of him during Genesis is here now to stop them

and there is nothing they can do except hope he wont.....

they gave up alot and i will keep pointing to theyre exploits as they keep creating hell on this planet

sincerly Kevin Rush

Ps i dont fear these, i hate them big difference mod edit no swearing please

Last edited by morguana; 02-02-2010 at 09:54 PM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote