View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #47
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama...Treason....Tribunal.....Tennessee....Today !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
After eight years of George Bush and Dick Cheney breaking the law, trashing the constitution and our civil rights, spying on US citizens, lying virtually every time he opened their mouths, stealing from the poor to give to filthy rich friends, setting the world on a global economic crisis; taking this country into 2 illegal wars that are both based on oil, transportation corridors, mineral rights and corporate profits, environmental rape that destroyed 20 years of progress and you guys are still complaining about a birth certificate that's been already produced? In addition, the Bush crime family stole the 2000 election, then planned two wars then hit the twin towers and blamed it on Muslims because America needed and invisible enemy - hence the myth of terrorism was created and Generation Kill commenced. America is now a hated nation globally...even galactically for that matter, we have a really bad reputation.

Where were these people when all of this was happening? Obama is simply carrying on with Bush's policies...

The state of Hawaii produced a birth certificate and right wingers just don't want to accept the fact a black man is president. I don't agree with many things Oabama's doing either, but your wasting your time on irrelevant issues that aren't going to change anything. Obama was placed in office by the most powerful people in the world, just as Bush, the president has limited powers as it is...lets focus on the Illuminati, make some noise about The Bildergroup, Trilateral Commission and CFR....Lynch the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and the rest of these elitist pigs who own and control the western world.

Obama is there to sell the goods...the birther movement is waste of time and is just feeding into the game. What's really scary is the majority of the birthers & teabaggers that want Obama out of office would be ignorant enough to vote for a Palin/Cheney ticket. I would just as soon commit suicide than live in America under that Nazi regime...

The whole system is broken...demcracy is a myth, we're run by an oligarchy.
No, I do not want any McCain or Palin in office..........I am not ignorant either. I want the whole government overthrown I do not want a Nazi regime and thats where it is headed now
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote