View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #1913
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Ok thanks Truthseeker for addressing the debate rather than just looking the other way which is what usually goes on here.

PK, Im sorry if I upset you at all.

Seashore, same goes for you.

The regular posters on this thread are much wiser than me, and are such, gentle, loving peaceful folk they would thank and bless the assassin as the knife goes into their backs so to speak.

I care alot about these 'gentle, lightbeings' across the whole Earth and will defend them with my life if necessary.

I dont mind a bit a 'lively discussion'.

but that is quite unnecessary, I see we can all co-exist harmoniously, at least most of the time.

Peace be upon you and goodnight.

luminari ... you have immense strength and courage re purpose for the betterment of humanity ... i feel you to be a true warrior for and of love ...

we all have within us our still self and our passionate self ... at times one will show more than the other ...

we are here to expand and grow within our truth ... learn what we need to learn from our experiences ...

i just learned that you have great passion for what you believe in ... and the wisdom and humility to know of your growth ...

peace to you too my friend ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote