View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:47 AM   #50
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

LOL - How do You explain a Cosmology in a few sentences or paragraphs ?

Language is such a crude tool sometimes. At any rate - I will attempt to explain or display what Humans are dealing with here when We reference the "Beings" in the Title or the subject matter dealt with in the body of this Thread.

Let Me use a few anologies first if I may be allowed.

If We are given all of the Ingedients to a recipe but They are all jumbled up and/or the recipe for making It as a finished product is incorrect - We will have a messed up dish and it will likely be unpalatable.

We're given all of the pieces - They are just very jumbled up and given False meaning in some very crucial places. There is an Inner Doctrine that the Initiate is taught and theres the Outer Doctrine that the Profane is taught.

So when We talk about Issues such as the Urantia Book or the ArcAngelic or ArchAngelic as 777 likes to appropriately Term Them - We're basically looking at ;

1. A Book the UN (And secretly the Vatican as well) is pushing heavily as the Universal New Religion.

2. A Book that is about 70 percent true with 30 percent Polarity (Facts about Jesus and some other Crucial Info has been Polarized) placed into it to keep Mankind and other Races on other Worlds in a Hierarchy and under a Controller.

Whats fairly accurate in It ?

- Seven Superuniverses - All out of Phase with Each Other as Separate Constructs of the Mind of the Creator.
- A Central Superuniverse where the Prepersonal Energy of the Prime Creator Resides.
- A Prime Creator (Also called the First Source and Center of All Things in the Book which is another Truth) and all others under It being Co-creators as long as They view the Prime Creator as Sovereign.
- Co-creators being an Example of Co-ordinate Representation and a understanding in Heirarchy of the Forces of Polarity both Positive and Negative in Adminstration of It. From a Scientific perspective - Tranversals and Hyperversals...
- The Inclusion in this of a Referee type of representation VIA Christ Consciousness and Adminstrative Forces if You will in the Outer Creation guiding It through Divine Will.
- The display of at least 13 Dimensions (w/ Octaves) throughout the 4 Books.
- The Typing of the States of Being - Mortal, Midwayer, Morontial, Spirit and Source.
- An Ascension and Descension process so as to allow Sparks of Source to experience Potentiality and to gain enough experience to return to Source and become not.
- The description - In Matter - of what Evil is - What Sin is - And what Iniquity is. Understand. These terms are desciptions of behaviour. A Construct has a behaviour or manifestation. That manifestation or behaviour is then quantified by Names or designation. When We Drop the Baggage given something - We understand the Construct.
- the Spark in You as the Mystery Monitor/Though Adjustor which We Humans often externalize as a voice that never leads Us wrong and always advises Us correctly when We listen to It. That Spark of the Oversoul if You will...
- The explanation OF Free-will.
- etc.

These are ALL names or descriptors and names or descriptors change depending on the Observer - Constructs don't - They only expand or Birth into other Constructs.

Singularity begat Duality, Duality begat Trinity and Trinity begat Quantum or Angular Expression. All else has birthed itself in Matter from this Construct.

One could almost say that once the construct of Metaron's Cube or the Black Square became a Solid Construct in Matter - We've had these Archetypes operating both Knowingly and Unknowingly in this Reality and Others for as long as Matter has existed. The Polarized Angelic has also Birthed Itself from this, Positive and Negative as well as the Christ Conscious/Referee Angelic/Powers that Administer the Polarity Integration Game around the Polarized ones.

Simply put - They are Ideas/Constructs - Working Themselves out...

I will leave a clue like this - "Many Names - Many Faces - All Co-ordinates of Source - One Prime Source."

I will also give You a few names of the Shining One...

Lucifer, Mehabone, Jahbulon or Jabulon (There are many other names for It as there are for the Other 3 Cardinal Points (Ooops) Er I mean Arc Angles - Er ArchAngels I mean)

The question from there is simple - Heirarchy or Source ?

If there is a desire for Me to go on and display further I will, otherwise I will Observe the Law of Confusion for now until - Or If - Asked to observe the Law of Allowance later.

The above stated - We must always be careful that We do not throw out the Baby with the Bathwater. That after all is Their intention...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 02-13-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote