View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 07:19 AM   #31
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Great Pyramid - Working model of subterranean section

I'll second what Christo says. It defintely was levitation. Certain materials are easier than others, but finding a resonant frequency of a material is the key to understanding this. However, depending on the enviroment this can have different effects (as other frequencies can interfere or amplify).

There's an eqyptian myth that talks about how priests laid a parchment that contained a spell upon the block of limestone. He then hit the block with a copper pipe which causes the pipe to vibrate. The priests would then begin to chant and the the block would rise and move forward a certian amount of feet than drop to the ground. The process would then be repeated.

There's also a scientific inquiry I believe in the early 1900's by a British guy to Tibet who witnessed and diagrammed how the Tibetan monks chanted and played drums in accordance to a geometrical layout to levititate and move stone.

I have also talked in an interview with an individual who says she had witnessed monks do this in Tibet herself, along with laying in snow with barely any clothes on, but the snow melts all around them exposing the ground.

---

Oh and John, Tango's just jealous of my sexy distraction that I get to fall asleep next to each night, that's all. I mean who wouldn't be jealous about a girl giving up all her posessions to run away with you to roam the world (From Maine, currently in Arizona). And we have goose down sleeping bags that zip together, you can't beat that. You just can't. Next stop, Sedona.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote