View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 06:59 AM   #452
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

BlessingsAll!!!

I have some requests for setting up the date and times for the 1st major Global Meditation.

1. Dates of choice:

From Today until 5pm sunday Eastern USA time we will count up the most votes for the day of choice.That date will be chosen in order to maximize the travel needs and time scheduling for all concerned!!

Choices:

Full moon-May 9th-Saturday.........
waxing moon-Sunday-May 31st.....
Full Moon-June 7th-Sunday .
Pls pick one and we will take our first step towards this goal!!!!!!!!

***We will also do a July 31st Global Meditation***

We will do 2 Global Meditations every year for the next few years. Astralwalker is calculating some complicated measurements and is not sure when his work will be completed either this 1st meditation or at least by the
2nd. HOWEVER-it is important in this issue that we get used to doing these Global Meditations and get used to cohesiveness. We will have the sound frequencies by PHIEDPIPER to use. As ASTRALWALKER has a definite goal in mind-it behooves us to consider this a Global Dress Rehearsal. We need the practice and for all those not used to what we are doing-there will be much to accomplish!!

2. I would like to bring up that Astralwalker 1st mentioned that it would be great to have a major group at each continent.
I was thinking that it may be very effective for the Global wave of energy, that we have a group in each of the time zones so for 12 consecutive hours(I think there are 12 time zones???) we would have groups going off on that specific date at let's say the hour of 1 pm for at least an hour or hour and a half so that the meditations overlap each other. We could also state specifically at the end of the meditation that "We forward our United
Energy to our Sibling Group."

The two dates that are chosen are during warm weather for majority of the world.We want to maximize participation and want as safe a gathering as possible.

3. There will be a list of sites and the chosen dates posting I hope by this Monday nite. I will also post things that all should probably bring with them to maximize comfort and lessen the burden on the group organizers at each point. I am requesting now for Leaders for each point that will be responable and dedicated to keep in touch and organize and promote for their points. Please think carefully if this is something you can dedicate to-It is not all peaches & cream and needs effort even when going gets rough!! Please contact myself,or Mudra or post on this thread if you are interested in this position. We will hopefully choose two people to be responsable and that will be posted by next Sunday-Jan.18th You will be responsable for at least the following: Sound equiptment,set up,clean up,being able to direct people and groups in organized fashion to where meditation is,parking,if you have over 100 people,know emergency numbers as you never know if someone has a fainting spell or something,Make sure there are facilities for people,know directions of area,have pamphlets for meditation,etc

SENDING MUCH ENERGY & LOVE as we step into our FUTURE!!!!!!

Sara
Samarkis@yahoo.com

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote