View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #1443
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

The older I get, the more understanding I have of what the bible actually means. I walked away from christianiy rather dissalusioned 20 years ago. Only now am I beginning to understand what is actually going on.
I purposely stayed away from this thread for 2 weeks as I was not too happy with some of the elements at play in here.

I popped my head in this morning to see how a few special people are doing and see that the only constant is the bickering.

REMEMBER PEOPLE (this is where the bible stuff comes in). WE FIGHT NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS SEATED IN HIGH PLACES.

What exactly are these principalities and powers and where are the high places? Well, the high places are our ego's and the principalities and powers are the essence of man and thoughts. If these are not steeped in love but rather in self, we are lost. If we are lost in jelousy, greed and the lust of self gratification, we are lost. If we do not place others before us, we are lost. If we seek only that which is good for us personally, we are lost. If we allow ego to drive us instead of true love and compassion - yep, we are lost.

I honestly don't know that I will revisit this thread. If I don't, then it means my ego is in the way. If I do, I get all uptight when I read the comments of those steeped in ego who are fighting against all the good that certain people here are trying to accomplish.

All I have to say to the malcontents is you are pathetic and need to go into your closet and do a lot of praying (meditating) about what exactly is happening here. If you have no positive input, remain silent and grow up.

To those who do all the hard work in spite of the attacks, the snivelling and the negativity, I applaud you and admire your understanding of the truth of our current situation. Keep up the good work. Know that what you do is good. Understand also that when you are doing something for the greater good of all, you WILL come under attack.

Oh well, that's me done then. I will be around, but I will keep my oversized moth shut and watch from the wings. It is enopugh that I am with you in spirit and hope for a new future for all of us, the malcontents included.

I wish for Illumination for All

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote