View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #2808
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

IMPORTANT TV SHOW !!!

SCI FI SPECIAL IS IMMINENT -- AND A COORDINATED VIDEO RELEASE AS WELL!

This is a brief update from the Nassim Haramein conference in Joshua Tree, where I'm doing important business on-location for the upcoming 2012 Event Horizon -- which we hope to release at roughly the same time as the Sci Fi documentary 2012: Startling New Secrets comes out on November 8, 2009 at 9PM EST.

he stakes around Obama's planned disclosure are very high, and there are powerful forces who will do whatever they can to create distractions intense enough to throw off the whole event.
Disclosure is definitely happening. Our documentary, broadcast on national television, will be the hardest-hitting science behind the 2012 prophecies ever to appear in mainstream media.

I would love it if Obama can accomplish the disclosure he has planned before the end of the year -- and our announcement has created incredible buzz in the UFO community -- but we're definitely not slowing down for even a minute in our own efforts to get the truth out either way.

Other insiders have confided in me that the stakes are very high, and there are powerful forces who will do whatever they can to create distractions intense enough to throw off the whole event.

Speculations about exact dates are flying like confetti across the Internet, and I have never revealed the actual date for several reasons -- including the fact that the administration itself may have put out a phony date, deliberately, in order to throw off the opposition and / or see what they will try to do to stop it.

I hope the opposition does not succeed... I really do... but that's the subject of our next article. In the meantime, we have plenty of projects of our own in development.

2012 EVENT HORIZON

The content of our own imminently-releasing 2012 Event Horizon will be similar to our "Awake and Aware" presentation at the recent Project Camelot conference, which everyone is talking about -- but was shot with much higher-quality cameras. Some of this footage was seen in Jay Frankenberger's recent indie promo video for our upcoming book 2012 Enigma: Blueprints for a Golden Age:

Unfortunately, regarding the Sci Fi documentary, we were asked to speak fairly late in the production schedule and were not taken to any field locations. In order to earn the title of 'investigator' you have to have been filmed at a field location, and their website only now lists 'investigators', not the full cast of people interviewed.

So at this point, Sci Fi's website only lists Richard Hoagland, Robert Schoch and John Major Jenkins, although the documentary does contain many others as well, including George Noory and myself. Nonetheless, here's the link... and the producers have assured us we will be very happy with the coverage of our material:

http://www.syfy.com/2012/

See more and stay tuned on David Wilcock 'site :

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...assim-haramein

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-03-2009 at 06:26 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote