View Single Post
Old 09-20-2008, 06:37 PM   #21
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT - WebBot Predictions (October 7th Event) on Coast to Coast Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
There is no way we would have Martial Law in the USA. It doesn't make any sense for the US to punish its own country. I think our government is more concerned about foreign affairs than what is occuring here.

Because it is obvious that Bush will not let our country economically crash. They will just keep pumping money in from the Federal Reserve.
Peace.
Suriel,

Your post points above got me thinking deeper about the HPH work, in that, when do we sense that the tipping point 'event' has occurred?

As an example, for many, Many, MANY folks, their current existence is that the crash has occurred, and they are already in the trenches of being drawn and quartered. In many ways, I feel there will only be further signposts of escalation, maybe only a bell curve, without too many specific derivatives or spikes. Not sure, just some food for thought. Are we trying to apply Cartesian coordinates to a chaotic process? I DUNNO!

Second, can Bush and the Knights of the Broken Table direct anything, or more significantly, do they direct everything, as in, full frontal orchestration?

Some of my posts over in the Meltdown Blog ( http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=2697 ) are seeking to dissect this very question (AKA Shattering the Glass-Steagall Act), but not many folks are engaging in discussion there yet.

~ namaste / my brothers and sisters ~
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote