View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Don't Be Afraid to Move On [Branch Topic]

I'm also one of the few that sees an end coming soon- and that's fine- I have made peace with that as well- it's not that I am not thinking positive and so on- I just don't see things changing on the planet and on our current course it = end of human race as we know it. And let's face it- how many of us want to live on a nuclear waste laden planet with artificial food, drugs, clothing chemtrails etc; I sound dire too.

Everyone keeps talking about creating your own reality and that's fine and I agree but on a collective reality in which the NWO will has been inflicted on planet- I personally don't see how that's going to change anytime soon.

I would like to be wrong, I have numerous children and some are quite young....

Many people I realize are very attached to their physical vehicle's and the survival instinct is strong......

Yoga and meditation have kept me sane the past 24 years.......not sure how I would cope without a regular practice and the only thing I can do is to progress myself spiritually but also not be in denial as to what is very possibly coming down the pike so to speak......so with that I have to keep positive that whatever upcoming changes happen will be for benefit even if it means loss of physical body.......

A mass ascension would be great for those of us who do not like the military dominated planet- it would be great to be living on a planet of peace and love - a planet that is cared for- not ruled/destroyed by dominant forces......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote