View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #7
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Don't Be Afraid to Move On [Branch Topic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
eleni: for the most part I agree with your thoughts/sentiments here. As the days/weeks go by, I become more concerned that "maybe" humanity will indeed come to an end. I try really hard not think about that possibility, but we need some serious action like yesterday in order to turn things around. Unfortunately, all I'm seeing is the freight train getting closer and closer.
But you know what? Humanity is just a physical manifestation of the spirit. Look at humanity and see what we've done here. Our SPIRITS drive what is happening. So if this physical reality comes to a close, what's the big deal? It's going from bad to worse anyway. It's not going to get better. Wishful thinking and positive thinking isn't going to change that. We're on a sinking ship. The BEST thing we can do is to reach out and try to help a few of those around us in the last moments.

Once this world is done away with - and that time is drawing close, we will ALL stand before our Lord and give an account of who we have become. That is the most important thing for people to remember. There are those who refuse to believe that, and declare that they are all powerful and the master of their own destiny. Well, it will be interesting when they say that before the Creator.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote