View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #29
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Billy Meier discussion cont.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedForSpeed View Post
This could be something created for the sole purpose of lending credibility to a false contactee. If some secret agency wishes to control a group of people who are prone to believe in alien beings, wouldn't be logical to create a "persecution" scenario to lend it some credibility? People would then conclude "If they are worried about this guy, then he must be up to something".
Nope, I don't think it would be the most logical course of action on behalf of whatever agency, its certainly possible, but again, if this is the standard modus operandi you are positing so for 'them' to control people, then why is Billy Meier practically the only guy with this kind operation?

A simpler answer is, the government's discrediting acts is real, and not a ploy to create 'persecution scenario'. Only, they are not trying to discredit him over matters of ET, but rather; over something else.

Quote:
Now, even if that's not the case, some group might be actually interested to know if he is real.
Theres no doubt that many agencies from around the world investigated his case. Whatever it is they concluded, remains a mystery, except for the people inside those departments who would know.

Quote:
It is patently clear that he making a lot of stuff up, not only because of the photos, but because of the whole sect he created. Come on, Jesus walked among the people doing miracles and this supposed "reincarnation" of him is hidden somewhere and can't give any proof?
I agree. Billy Meier claims to be the sole contactee of pleadian extraterrestrials. For one, I have yet to see any evidence for pleadians other than some ufo cases where individuals fitting these descriptions were spotted or alleged to be occupants. But that would contradict Meier wouldn't it? the fact that other people made contact with these same looking beings, given that Meier says they 'only talk to him'.

Quote:
EDIT: I think he is a NWO agent. He is into "population reduction", he mentions a New World Order, etc
There's no such thing as NWO. And the whole idea of population reduction is often the center of typical fear mongering.

There are rightwing religious extremist cabals, there are secret societies, military industrial complex, illuminati, zionist movement, billionaire banker crooks, intelligence agencies, and a whole lot of other groups with tremendous power, that have been around for a very very long time. Long before any notion of a 'New World Order'.

NWO is the best piece of disinfo I have ever seen the conspiracy communities fall for, hook line and sinker.

It is classic deflection tactics from the real PTB. Nothing worse than when you don't even know who you're enemy is, so you come up with a vague reference to some group that don't even exist.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote