View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #486
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hello Everyone

This is my first post on this forum so I will start by saying I am glad to have the privilege to share this space with so many people working towards a better future where the potentials of our consciousness can be fully activated.These are exciting times to be on earth, yet also very sad as so much opression and tragedy happens all around us.

Many thanks to Astralwalker for devoting so much of his energy and time to share all this priceless knowledge. In these times of oh so MANY channellers, psychics, disinformation, manipulation and global awakening it is even more important to stick to real knowledge based on observations, science and reasearch.

Many thanks also go to Phied and everyone else who has chosen this path. The planetary meditations WILL produce great results but they need to be very carefully planned and timed. Unifying the currently dispersed 'lightworkers' is also going to be a challenge if not the main challenge of this effort but I will write more of my thoughts on this plan at some other point..

I have some information that I feel is important and needs to be shared. I still haven't researched it in depth and the physics behind all this but I think it will add up to some of the themes discussed previously in this topic.

About a month ago I am sure most of you heard about these news from NASA about the nature of solar storms and the shocking new mechanics they had 'just discovered':

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1216161147.htm

and then of course just couple of days ago a warning that a space storm could cripple the entire civilization

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=85819

Few days ago in a semi-astral state I was given a name very clearly "Victor Sergeev" so as I researched it today on the internet, I found out (From the several people with the same name he seemed to be the guy that I was pointed to) that he has been involved in the study of the earth's magnetosphere and the effects from the Sun on it for most of his life. As I haven't researched at all this topic at anytime before in my life, I am sure the 'source' of this information in my semi-astral state was not due to some subconscious memory of some article I had read in the past. The source is at this point unknown to me..

First a little background on the magnetic substorms so you know what it is all about even though the info there may be quite outdated as it was written in 2001:

http://www.phy6.org/Education/wsubstrm.html

What follows next is an article written by Victor Sergeev on this topic:

http://www.esa.int/esaSC/SEM3GYMPQ5F_index_0.html

We should care in my opinion for several reasons, amongst which (taken from the article above):

1) The onset of magnetic substorms that originate in Earth’s magnetosphere has been explained by two competing models: current disruption and near-earth reconnection. Current beliefs have been challenged using data from ESA’s Cluster satellites, and CNSA’s Double Star, a mission with ESA participation. A study published on 20 January 2007 in Geophysical Research Letters suggests a third type of substorm onset

2) Apart from producing the beautiful show of light, substorms also excite a large portion of Earth's ionosphere, perturbing the reception of GPS signals and communication between Earth and orbiting satellites. Despite decades of space research, the mechanism causing the onset of substorms remains a mystery.

This means we still don't have, at least in the public domain, no real idea how these storms form. I am aware there were some ideas presented in the previous posts on the nature of aurora and solar substorms. I still haven't researched this topic in the depth it deserves it so for now I will leave you with this information in case someone has more background research done so it can be followed up on. I will do some more research in the following days and post whatever I find.It may also be a good idea to contact Prof. Sergeev and see what is his latest research into this field..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote