View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #9
rgersh5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I s r a e l

Hi Daniels !
Thank you very much
I have a few things to say:
I know a few people that are into checking out project camelot; most aren't NOT because they don't believe in "stuff like that", BUT because they are so into their selves and so closed, usually walk the phrase "ignorance is bliss", the earthquake in china (and all the other things caused by HAARP) wasn't enough to shake their closed-minds, but I think they will open their eyes a little more when something happens in Israel.
I know someone from Jerusalem, he didn't sign up to this forum yet but he watches everything. So I told him about going the South America in two months from now and he said Really? Your Family Is Also Into This Kinda Stuff?
I said of course, they want to STAY ALIVE too.
leave the esoteric stuff aside (even if true) things are happening and may go bad, especially in Israel, after watching Benjamin Fulford, George Green, Alex Jones and others, it is OBVIOUS that we should do something!
We should really talk about this, by the way I don't really consider staying in Israel a real option...

I would suggest waiting about a weak, to see if more people turn on, and then have a conference call - on Skype or some other application it doesn't matter, to see where we stand.
rgersh5 is offline   Reply With Quote