View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #1285
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

The excerpt below was posted recently on Divine Cosmos, David Wilc*o*c*k's website:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=432&Itemid=70

Quote:
A MAJOR ‘BIFURCATION POINT’ IS IMMINENT
I will also document in this upcoming article that the next "bifurcation point" in Dr. Sergey Smelyakov’s "Auric Time Scale of the Mayan Calendar" is March 20, 2009.

Don’t get hung up on it being a specific date. It is more of a focal-point around which changes cluster, as our society upgrades into a whole new level. Historically these ‘bifurcation points’ are associated with the collapse of corrupt governments and civilizations and the rise of much cleaner, more positive systems.

Click here to read my classic article on "The Ultimate Secret of the Mayan Calendar!"

We’ve been waiting ever since November 2006 for this one to come along and I haven’t spoken much about it, so as not to call negative attention to it too early and tip off the wrong people. Now it’s so close I don’t mind discussing it.

These dates signify very incredible turning-points for human civilization… the most important in all of recorded human history.

So, we can expect that things are going to get even more interesting this coming week! I hope to have the next article out before the end of this coming week… in the midst of the massive work I’m doing to upgrade the ‘old’ content on this website so you can read it with a fresh eye.
GG
Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote