View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 06:28 PM   #46
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Despite ridiculed by whole world this 1977 Vrillon message is authentic.

The message is authentic, and its your choice to believe is it genuine or not. There are many scientific and technical data that can be brought out to prove that hijacking five major UK transmitters in fashion that was done, is extremely hard technological achievement in 1977 and that was not done by us but from beings that have multidimensional flying crafts.
The one place I have a concern, is that the "message" from Vrillon was very non specific. I've always felt, if there ARE other entities wishing to be in contact with us, they'd open a two-way continual dialog where ANYONE could contact them, by phone, by radio, by email. If they're advanced enough, that should be simple enough for them.

AstralWalker, I appreciate your post. I would be very interested in knowing who you are by description… what occupation do you work in, what education you’ve had and in what line of study, where do you live (continent, general area by city). Could you also tell us how you obtained all this information and where you got all the photos? Are they your photos?
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote