View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
AMA-GI
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

Hi people. I think i need to get something very clear here.

Not all negative entities/spirits etc are demons, ghosts w=or whatever you wish to label them.

You will find that these negative entities that people find themselves with have been caused, and not always, by themself.

These are called Thoughtforms. Thoughtforms are not all bad though. It is depended on how they were created. A thought of strong emotion whether its anger, arrousel, fear, love etc etc..... can make a thoughtform. The trouble is, if you deliberatly didnt make the thoughtform for a purpose, this can take on a WILL of its own. EG; If someone is sending out any strong emotion, and not directed properly like daydreaming is one example, this attaches to the persons aura. Now lets say that this emotion was love, and the thoughtform attaches. Then lets say the person has an unfortunate event and suffers from feeling down, this love thoughtform will take on that energy and become very different.
I have added a little more info on this on one of my posts if you wish to know more.

People need to be ALOT more aware of what they are capable of creating and the importance of aura cleaning several times a week if not everyday.
AMA-GI is offline   Reply With Quote