View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 01:20 PM   #2474
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi everyone,

The video file that Astralwalker mentioned is quite large and I have made a torrent link to this file for anyone to download using file sharing software such as bittorrent or utorrent

The high resolution version (1GB) can be downloaded here :
http://www.box.net/shared/u1gvli0vbq

The low resolution version (268MB) can be downloaded here:
http://www.box.net/shared/g5mf1sqns6

Please understand that this is not a conventional video. It is done this way to serve the purpose of what Astralwalker described a few months ago and there is still more work to do. If anyone can think of a better way to distribute the video or made the file more compact so that it is simpler to share, please feel free to do so and share with us.

The effect from this video may varies. In my opinion after I watched the video with strong intention and focus, I feel strong pulse around the forehead and it helps me become more conscious while I was sleeping. I hope that everyone see positive benefit after watching the video and hopefully, we can generate more video from the past crop circles to the year 2005 - present to capture more massages (..from above).

We will post more instructions on how to produce the video similar to this one later on.

Respectfully,

DJModer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Respected friends,

I want to express my gratitude to all of you who had stayed and shared the same vision.

The first spined crop circle file is finally completed. However the file is very big – about 1GB so, DJModer will provide a link where you can download the torrent of the file Messages from Above 2009.

Very soon we will provide all the necessary software, scripts, and links to crop design images per every year and other necessary instruction how technically this can be achieved using combination of different types of software.

The file contains audio sound extracted from the original crop fields where the messages appeared and without any musical background common for meditative files.

That was done on purpose – so the input is totally clean – video and sound.

We had tested it – and it’s quite impressive. It took a long time to achieve this due to 3D obstacles present inside this Matrix.

Please give us a little more time and we provide all the necessary links and instructions how all this can be taken few steps further.

Best regards,
Astralwalker

Last edited by DJModer; 08-08-2009 at 03:03 AM.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote