View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #245
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dear Astralwalker and fellow Avalonians, can i say that this thread is the most important product on this subject ever because it brings everything together in one place - the input from everyone on this forum in addition to you Astralwalker has been exceptiional, heres hoping it continues apace this year.

But.....

I have noticed recently on this tread a tendency to "complicate" things....can we keep the message simple?

If we want to get the "message" across to as many as possible (and i know you do) and increase the vibrational level across the world, people need a very simple message about what to do in the coming times....can you bear this in mind in your coming postings about the meditation plans? I am getting worried that i might "get it wrong" when the day (or days) to mediatate comes around...please assure us that it will be easy to follow.

I say "keep it simple" from years of experience travelling around the world to well over 100 countries on projects, and success was only ever achieved when the message was simple, failure was always assured if the message got complicated. Sadly, many people are not that smart and intelligent, its not their fault because they have been poisoned by chemicals in food and mind programming on tv, and thus in order for you to carry as many as possible with you we must be clear and simple, we are not all spiritually enlightened like you and Phied Piper, but we all want to provide input as best we can to change the world we live in! I like many am in awe of your spirituality....

I for one have come to this "awakening" late, i never knew of the 2012 nexus until a year ago, even though i have read spiritual writings for years, but i'm here now like many others just arriving. We are all learning and awakening our consciousness (the "awareness of becoming aware" as the late great Ian Lungold once said), so please help us....

Looking forward with great love and excitement to your coming postings....hope you don't mind me outlining my fears and worries....
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote