View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 01:15 PM   #16
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Only 16 and dead from flu shot 3 days later

This is sad news...

I'm in e-mail communication with my Work medical centre (large multi-national corporation) to try and alert them to this and I got this reply today...

Thank you for your information. I have talked to Dr. F*** on behalf of Dr. K***** (who is on business Trip with limited e-mail access): As Dr. K***** pointed out we have to rely on the official statements of the official health authorities like WHO or RKI (in Germany). Other information we can not spread.

Unfortunately this will be their official response until someone directly in their family is effected and it snaps them out of this madness... I did however reply with this email below... if it will do anything only time will tell...

Hello T***,

I realise you can not spread this information officially as you could loose your qualifications / licences. This is how they control information from official sources and maintain the "white coated person" knows best approach for the masses. All I'm sending it to you is so YOU are aware there is other information out there and it completely conflicts with the WHO or RKI. What you choose to do with this information is up to you… Some people ignore it I'm afraid.

It is up to you if you which to read into it further and make up you own mind, rather than being told what to think by the WHO and RKI. From what I have heard the vaccine is pretty much untested. Are we guinea pigs? Google "1976 swine flu vaccine" and see what comes up or "Jane Burgermeister Baxster" Jane is a medical journalist suing Baxster and the WHO! The company/people behind the 1976 swine flu are the same people behind this 'outbreak'… How come the vaccine was already patented before the outbreak? Follow the money and see where it leads.

I know personally I will not be taking any injections or flu drugs as I've read many books on the matter and heard many doctors present who have researched the information also.
These doctors who have written these books are people with many years of medical experience but have decided to break ties with the official medical channels and are then not promoted by the WHO or RKI or which ever health organisation. In the UK, why do the NHS have a document called "vaccine damage payments" in the surgeries if they vaccines are absolutely safe? Why don't doctors give out these leaflets before babies and people are vaccinated? http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTax...le/DG_10018714 It couldn't be to do with their vaccine bonuses could it (link below)?

Don't you think the TV scare mongering and the medical response is extremely over hyped for the level of people which have so far died from Swine flu? (How many died who had healthy immune systems?) More people in 1976 died from the vaccine than the flu itself… There are no immune system boosting methods mentioned in the news (Gerson Therapy? 5-6 fruit a day? Vatamin C...) or in the official channels it is all fear based news and vaccines. Who gains if the virus spreads? Why are HEPA filter not fitted to public areas like planes and buses etc?

I realise this e-mail may seem extreme as you don't know me but many peoples lives are at stake… I'm not a medical doctor… but for this exact reason I can say exactly what I have found out over the past 3 years of research and after all the many hours of reading I've done. All I hope is some are open minded enough (and not too busy/stressed) to at least read some of the information I've presented and maybe investigate further and maybe view the official WHO or RKI stance with a different light.

Kind regards,
John ....
Always do what you've always done,
and you'll always get what you've always got...
Interested in lowering CO2? GEET/Pantone hybrid engine A huge reduction… using a 1/7th of the fuel!!
Relax about the swine flu by reading this and understand the risk of the vaccines 1 dead already...

The hyper links in my signoff don't work here but you get the idea... We've all seen the information many times...

All we can do is tell enough people the same story everywhere and some of them may wake up to this...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote