Thread: Miriam Delicado
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 06:53 AM   #32
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miriam Delicado

I just watched the new video of Miram Bluestar and had great resonance with her and what she had to say. Her experiences coincided with my own and, in fact, she supplied an important piece of the puzzle to my own contact experiences.

You must understand that, in a good sense, everyone experiences according to their own points of view and many of the details VARY.

It is exactly the same when a police officer interviews the witnesses to an accident or a crime. Everyone had a different point of view. A different vantage point.

Miriam pointed this principle out very well. Many do not take it into consideration. The observer sees any event through their own concepts which they bring to the experience. Ones basic intention is reflected in ETI. ETI is a MIRROR.

One man's "terrorist" is another man's "freedom fighter." Point of view matters and colors the whole experience. Miriams is definitely not a military, secret project point of view and that is refreshing indeed.

In my view, this is by far the best interview yet.

Bill and Kerry certainly did the best job of filming and editing I've seen yet in any of their videos.

Any genuine contactee knows that Miriam's testimony is RIGHT ON.

Like all genuine ET messages, it is highly encoded.

SEED.

Not because she was trying to obfuscate it but because ETI teaches us an ENTIRELY NEW method of thinking. That is, holonomically instead of our ordinary linear thinking.

The military never told you that, did they?

Miriam's testimony is a milestone in the UFO/ETI disclosure, A true shift to the New Paradigm through SEED and GATHERING and meaningful energetic ACTION in ONENESS.

Something that George Green shared so eloquently in his Handbook for the New Paradigm until his fears began to overtake him in book 4.

An great expansion of an effort already beginning to become focused. She makes it a little clearer.
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote