View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 06:50 AM   #22
Curlybird
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO & ET are they real?

My wife and I saw some of the "Nordic" variety of ET while hiking the Tunnel Falls Trail in the Columbia River Gorge east of Portland, OR. Just after we had passed along the trail, my wife and I stopped, looked at each other and simultaneously said, "They aren't from around here."

We both have significantly developed psychic senses and knew that the three that passed us, 2 males and a female, were not of Earth origin.

The way the military has shot down so many UFO's, if it were me, I'd be a bit cautious about attempting any type of contact without shields up. That said, I believe ET's have been in contact with certain individuals and groups for a long time. I've seen Egyptian Hieroglyphics that show UFO like objects. There are Sumerian artifacts that reference ET's. There is also debate about Ezekiel's Wheel referenced in the Bible being a UFO.

They've been around us for a long time and will continue to hang out for as long as they want to or until we evolve enough to be able to sit down for a sensible chat over coffee and biscotti.

Curlybird
Curlybird is offline   Reply With Quote