View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #102
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Time to liberate our computers in a massive way

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo View Post
Yes, the dark kabalah wants to close Internet. I read last week that Zapatero from Spain, send to the parliament, that Internet is a cave of thiefs and bad "example"....

last weeks, US goverment closed the access to sites like sourceforge.net and other open source sites, to "dangerous countries" like Cuba Iran and others. This is not Open Source spirit.

the pieces are moving to "close internet".

But I have an strange feeling about the implicances of that. Seems to be that Google had a reason near in 2005 to begin to boy "obsolete backbones undersea cables".

Probably something is moving behind....i dont know just a feeling...

This week i will finish the web site presenting Vega. I think that all of us must help to spread the voice of the use of Vega as an alternative to lightworkers to closed systems for internet surfing and research.

Seems to be that all the things comes at the same time, probably, this is was the "strange impulse" to remaster vega...probably i begin to understand the inner reasons....

P.
You are right Pablo, we were getting these bad info, starting from middle of last year and there is an intensification lately. What we can do against it? I cannot imagine ourselves calling to modem one each other and spread files and info. There is the other initiative, that is t create a bigger VPN over the existing internet frame, but this could last as long as the existent infrastructure lasts, even though is susceptible to intercepting and decoding by TPTB.

There was also an initiative called FIDONET. Really, after we have secured our information and data and somehow we get a ghost like browsing on the existing net, we need a secure network in case the current one is breaking.

Very complex problem to be solved for normal citizens.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote