View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #1568
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Hi James, good to see you around, not too impressed with that email, a crock of **** if you ask me, either that or I have had a very sheltered blinkered life

Barry

Hi Barry, good to be back on the thread for a short while. Yes emails are a very unreliable source of information. A person can pretend to be anyone over email. I trust what I have seen with my own eyes and what people close to me have seen with their own eyes. With that in mind we have seen our clones and people on this forum have claimed to have seen these clones as well.

The reason I find the email above interesting is simply this-

No data on the scientific facts about human clones exists in the public domain as far as I am aware. I have trawled the internet, libararies, bookstores and other places looking. I don't mean to sound arrogant in any way but I am the first person to release the scientific details regarding this subject. This is the reason I believe it would be hard for this woman to make the details up from her imagination. It may be disinformation as well, fact mixed with fiction.

I'd be interested in other peoples opinions