View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012: Synchronized Global Meditations : give your feed back

Many, Many Blessings & Much Light to All!!

I just want to thank all that participated and all that sent energy to the group!!

I personally was on a flight to visit my grandmother(whom turned 90 that weekend!!) I did send energy to the group as I knew I wouldn't be able to meditate in flight!!! When I got to my grandmother-there was so much energy of love flowing between us!! It was showering and overflowing!!
The three friends of my grandmother felt this and we all sat and discussed life,it's true purpose,and how much they were loved for their contributions in life!! I discussed with them,"Do you feel that you accomplished all you wanted to in the 80-90 years they were on Earth??" I further explained that their souls are eternal and that their souls will continue in the future,even if it is in different form!! They were so relieved you could feel the pain slip away and the golden light of Joy and Contentment radiate!! A beautiful,pulsating column of light stands there where 5 women remembered whom they really are!!

I am back home now and such a glow of love around me!!
Tomorrow I look forward to the Global Meditation with all & I will post what my meditation experiences are!!!!

Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote