View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 11:11 AM   #3359
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Does that mean the site is already up and running? If not, just let us know when!

The most basic possible version of http://ineffable.ca has been implemented and I am beginning to dump in information collected over previous projects, including Nexus and the SSUN Project over on the http://www.grillflame.com board.

Would you like to have all the relevant information that was brought into the Nexus Project organized into an easily searchable, multilinked Wiki? Now there will be one!

How about a forum dedicated exclusively to the Nexus project (and its outer periphery of epistomological exploration such as I am partaking in)? We'll have that too!

Finally, we'll have a front page with regular updates as to our activities (the regular meditations as well as other engagements related to them), a convenient place to access links to the audio files and other materials, and of course there will always be room for further expansion as time and cooperation permits.

One thing I would really love to have on the site is that bit of code where we can (anonymously or otherwise) put a pin for ourselves as to which part of the world we are joining in the meditations from. Between this and some statistics as to participants we can have a good idea how much we are growing when the new meditations begin in earnest.

To Mikey, who had that bit of code up on their site (at least I believe it was healingexperiment IIRC), would you care to share it with me? Also, thanks for adding my video.

If anyone has any recommendations for how I can improve my site please let me know! And yes, the working theme for the site will be "Light Skills", referring to the harnessing and conscious utilization of the various skills (influencing, redirection of future timelines, world healing, etc) that can be found within the realm of light we explore each time we step into that meditative world.

My goal will be to provide an audio file that allows an unprecedented amount of potential to harness these skills as a collective, by bringing us deeper into our subconscious than any other pre-existing file has been able to accomplish previously. I am absolutely commiting to our May 22nd date!!

Anyways, take care everyone and will be back with an update asap.

PhiedPiper
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote