View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 01:15 AM   #755
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if everyone who is participating in the meditation event to sent loving energy into the grid will also be doing a cleansing exercise right before the event?

One needs organic material in order to channel or use 'living energy' which includes dirty energy. Dirty energy is still living energy.

So since humans are the conduits into the energy of this planet we act as filters, but what happens when our own filter system is tainted? Everyday living creates dirty energy and we release and absorb that into our own systems.

Think of yourself as having a shell around your body and pumped into that shell is dirty energy, now you bring in energy to send to the planet or where-ever and it passes through this outer shell of dirty energy. Instead of cleaning the energy as it passes through it adds more dirty energy to it.

All this energy needs to be cleared away and cleansed before any truly clean energy can be passed through/filtered to the planet.

So might I suggest a cleansing routine which I have found to be excellent for sending quality energy to the grid?

A technique to cleanse away the dirty energies:

In your mind visualize a sheet of pure white film/paper and mentally pull the sheet through each of your 'shells', collecting the dirty energy as it progresses through the shell.

Use a clean sheet for each of your shells.

When you have finished, completely encapsulate the dirty energy within the white sheet so it makes a 'pearl'. Then visualize and Will the dirty energy to return to the source of all dark energy. I personally visualize a dark orb. Do not send it into the earth to cleanse. Why add more work for her? We are here to help her cleanse dirty energy not give it to her.

Your energy shells are now cleansed and when you fill yourself with the emotion of Love and send that to the planet the energy will retain it's pure potential.

Hope everyone does this exercise before they send any loving energy into the grid as the purpose is to send pure, clean and quality energy, so we have to cleanse first!

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote