View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #161
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

It is interesting…Angkor Wat in Cambodia, the roads from the Temple are completely align with the North and South Pole. Using the Greenwich Primary Meridian, I mean the default Longitude and Latitude grid this is simply not visible. I have followed a Meridian that I created myself starting from the Angkor Wat and I went straight up and ended up on the exact North Pole and when I followed the line I a come exactly on the other side on the exact South Pole.

Way … were they primitive a?

If the structure was build just as little a side in any direction, it would missed the North and the South Pole.

Incredible.

No to mention over 70 pyramids in China. Some of them are huge!

Its all there people. They are not even hiding it. But we are not looking for them.

They can not say to you…Look we been lying to you for at least 60 years, the history of our planet is different, your belief systems are all false and in fact everything you consider as normal reality is false.

I believe the center of the Angkor Wat has many clues.

We have to make some measurements and calculations, to try with the Fibonacci sequence and to see what structure we can find on those location. There are codes inside the codes and all of them have to be discovered.

No backing up now…we have started this…we are going to finish it!

Respect,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote