View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The SCIENCE of ascension

All my 57 yrs on this planet, I've felt the limits & bounds that held my mind sequestered "here" in this state, this plane.... and it has always felt contrary, like lost memory, that I had lost something important in order to Be here, to feel whole, to be in ownership of a Knowing purpose & affective power in a sufficient manner to just live & not think about it, sort of like an imprisonment, an obvious, ever present barrier preventing me from penetrating & integrating my Entire Self.

It makes complete sense to me that there are aspects of my "self" that I'm not aware of still, as a babe coming into this world is subject to the world's influence, utterly reliant on upbringing... la la la.... those aspects hold the "rest of the story"... it just has to be as my soul used to have a constant deep longing, a yearning for the Rest of Me.....(I say used to as my longings have found its food) Life here cannot be this limited, there is much, much more. It's unacceptable for humanity to be lacking its manifested potential.

And, as I've learned so much more since the 80's really and then the advent of the internet (including being duped a few times)...mind control, DNA, nefarious agendas... my intuition now sings because of the recognition of the tools for Ascension... and I have grown and integrated enough, enough to know what turn to make navigating this existence.

We here, in this world, this plane, is it not true that we must be Taught, shown?
Most of what we have been taught in schools has turned out to be not true and it was not because we were not paying attention. We have been fed lies (intentional mis&dis-information).

I thirst for hard core Knowledge, cutting edge informaton about DNA and the implications, however I'm fairly certain that it is a well kept secret to our ultimate Freedom.

We've all heard of spontaneous healing, for example, tapping into some level of "medicinal" energy... it makes utter sense to me that our DNA is upgraded based upon whatever level of True Knowledge we "download"... the 100th monkey thingie, is real... hold on, our line to Freedom is at hand!

Ever recognize what rang as truth only to find yourself duped? Again? I have, but I'm always willing[to be mistaken or wrong, when that wrong is replaced with more Right Knowledge.

Now, That's attitude!!! The one I've always held.

More than anything, Results must transpire! If these tools, this Keylontic Science does not bring results, does not Empower, then toss it out as so much other garbage.... me? I'm going for it as it makes so much sense!

OMG I'm talkative today, I'm already letting go of being sorry for it (as I'm not so much receptive of mockings, if anyone is inclined)
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote