View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #119
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Lightblue, yeah, in the Cult thread we discused that and Thuban was a cult from the begining. Many people that were not in the forum appeared out of no where and those were sometimes the biggest defensors of the thread. If anyone intended a take over....well

And for those that want to trash me for saying as it is don't bother, Abrax himself said openly and publicly that first "we have to create the cult of the dragon" his words not mine

I remember Anchor saying also that this may not be the best place for that but can not remember the exact words

It is time to let it rest people, who cares what happens with Abrax thread, we are here as the ground crew to discuss things that are relevant to the human race, to find surviving strategies for the harsh times ahead. Abrax was an intended distraction and still is

Appart from that there seems to be plenty of "official" infiltration one only has to read some posts to realize that their intention is not to share and grow but to harass people. Best strategy ignore them

Love to all, lets focus on the positive things we can achieve together regardless of what we believe