View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #1455
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – phireflye's latest audio file

Hello all-

This is my first time posting. I am the female half of 2r1.
I finally had the opportunity to meditate to the latest updated file from phireflye and I wanted to share my experience.

I think I should start by stating that I have always meditated in a lotus position using a meditation pillow for support of the spine. Always in darkness with a candle and ALWAYS in silence using only breathwork and my mantra, so working with the audio files have been extremely difficult for me.

After getting comfortable in my normal routine, in all honesty, I was not expecting much. I was to be proven drastically wrong within 5 minutes of turning on the ipod.

To this date I have never had a more powerful experience. So intense that after only 30 minutes of meditation I had to "come up for air" My light body was spinning at a speed so great that I could feel the pressure and felt I was laying sideways and could see the light of the candle passing around me.
I was in such disbelief that after a time I decided to open my eyes. I was sitting perfectly straight and the candle still! After thinking that I had just ruined a good thing I wondered how long it would take me to get back there. Just shut my eyes and was spinning again instantaniously. WOW!

Phireflye, what did you do here? Not that it matters how you did it, but I wanted to thank you for this gift! I will continue to use this in my daily meditations. Hopefully next time I can enjoy the rest of the file including phied's piece.

Sharing the Love
Aimee' (2r1)
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote