View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 AM   #16
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is 2012? (or "The Great Harvest")

Excellent thread, Sanat!

I like the sources you quote because I've studied them extensively, especially the Ra Material/Law of One. BTW, that Study Guide you quoted from was compiled by Bob Childers; one of my best friends: my teacher; mentor; best man at my wedding, etc. He introduced me to the Ra Material about a dozen years ago, and quite frankly I didn't get it at first, but I kept studying it because I trusted Bob's opinion, and he loved it. I now consider it to be one of the most credible teachings available to us!

I've also studied Dr Hawkins' material quite a bit and I have a healthy respect for it. He's just put out another audio book called "In the World, But Not of It", and I've been trying to justify spending $90 for 7 CDs.

My only caveat is that I'm never 100% sure about the results of the muscle testing method. I once used it to try and determine if an employee was telling the truth about some items that were getting stolen from work. Muscle testing said he was guilty as sin, even after double and triple checking. Unfortunately I made a decision based on that being a fact, only to find out later that he was indeed innocent.
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote